BlackFog’s Anti Data Exfiltration (ADX) features decrease the risks associated with data loss and data breaches from external attacks and insider threats associated with the loss of customer data.
On device data privacy
- Mitigate the risk of data loss through geofencing
- Minimize data collection on every endpoint
- Prevent unauthorized data collection and profiling
- Ensure customer data stays on the device
- Protect your employees wherever they are
On device data Security
- Prevent data loss using behavioral analytics
- Reduce the surface area exposed to attackers
- Access detailed reporting and analysis of threat vectors
- Lower the cost of compliance
- Detect network anomalies through data exfiltration
WHY BLACKFOG FOR POPI?
- Prevents cyberattacks across all endpoints
- Prevents data breaches, data loss and insider threats
- Blocks the unauthorized collection and transmission of customer data from every device on and off the network
- Monitors data exfiltration in real time to ensure no unauthorized data leaves the network
- Prevents ransomware, malware, spyware and phishing
- On device privacy protection ensures your corporate and customer data is secure
- Detailed compliance reporting for regulators and information officers
- Mitigates reputational damage and improves customer trust
Can you afford a data breach?
Complex regulatory environments around the globe has led to considerable new legislation, government watchdogs, and compliance departments. The
massive fines now being levied has put every organization on notice that they need to be prepared.
South Africa has established a new office called the Information Regulator to monitor breaches and complaints. The powers of the regulator are substantial. It can levy fines of up to R10 million, or even impose jail sentences for the worst offenders. The massive fines have put every organization on notice that they must be prepared.