The AC650-256AP is a small-capacity box wireless access controller (WAC) for small office home office (SOHO) enterprises. It can manage up to 256 access points (APs) and integrates the GE Ethernet switch function, achieving integrated access for wired and wireless users. Also, the AC650-256AP features high scalability and offers users considerable flexibility in configuring the number of managed APs. With these strengths, this WAC can be used to construct small and medium campus networks, enterprise office networks, wireless metropolitan area networks (MANs), and hotspot coverage networks.
- Large-capacity and high-performance design:
- Manages up to 256 APs, meeting requirements of SOHO campuses.
- Provides 2 x 10GE optical interfaces and 10 x GE electrical interfaces, supporting up to 10 Gbps forwarding performance.
- SmartRadio for AP air interface optimization:
- Load balancing during smart roaming: The load balancing algorithm enables load balancing detection between APs on the network after STA roaming to adjust the STA load on each AP, improving network stability.
- Intelligent dynamic frequency assignment (DFA) technology: The DFA algorithm is used to automatically detect adjacentchannel and co-channel interference, and identify any redundant 2.4 GHz radios. Through automatic inter-AP negotiation, a redundant radio is automatically switched to another mode (dual-5G AP models support 2.4G-to-5G switchover) or is disabled to reduce 2.4 GHz co-channel interference and increase the system capacity.
- Intelligent conflict optimization technology: Dynamic enhanced distributed channel access (EDCA) and airtime scheduling algorithms are used to schedule the channel occupation time and service priority of each user. This ensures that each user is assigned a relatively equal amount of time for using channel resources and user services are scheduled in an orderly manner, improving service processing efficiency and user experience.
- Various roles
- The WAC has a built-in Portal/AAA server and can provide Portal/802.1X authentication for users, protecting customer investment.
- Flexible networking:
- The WAC can be deployed in in-path, off-path, bridge, or mesh network mode, and supports both centralized and local forwarding modes.
- The WAC and APs can be connected across a Layer 2 or Layer 3 network. In addition, network address translation (NAT) can be deployed when APs are deployed on the private network and the WAC is deployed on the public network.
- The WAC is compatible with Huawei’s 802.11n, 802.11ac and 802.11ax APs and supports the hybrid networking of 802.11n, 802.11ac and 802.11ax APs for simple scalability.
- Built-in application identification server:
- Supports Layer 4 to Layer 7 application identification and can identify over 6000 applications, including common office applications and P2P download applications, such as Lync, FaceTime, YouTube, and Facebook.
- Supports application-based policy control technologies, including traffic blocking, traffic limiting, and priority adjustment policies.
- Supports automatic application expansion in the application signature database, without the need of a software upgrade.
No offer for this merchant, please contact SwitchPay.
Out of stock