Based on the next-generation high-performance hardware and software platform, Huawei CloudEngine S310 series switches stand out with features such as intelligent stack (iStack), flexible Ethernet networking, and diversified security control. In addition, CloudEngine S310 series switches support multiple Layer 3 routing protocols, delivering higher performance and more powerful service processing capabilities. These make them ideal for various application scenarios, such as enterprise campus access and gigabit to the desktop.
- 24 x 10/100/1000BASE-T ports, 4 x GE SFP ports
- AC power supply
- Packet forwarding rate: 42 Mpps
- Switching capacity: 260 Gbit/s
- Flexible Ethernet Networking:
- In addition to traditional Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP), and Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP), CloudEngine S310 series switches support Huawei-developed Smart Ethernet Protection (SEP) technology and the latest Ethernet Ring Protection Switching (ERPS) standard in the industry. ERPS is defined in ITU-T G.8032. It provides millisecond-level protection switching based on traditional Ethernet MAC and bridging functions.
- CloudEngine S310 series switches support the Smart Link function, which implements backup of uplinks. One switch can connect to multiple aggregation switches through multiple links, significantly improving reliability of access devices.
- Diversified Security Control:
- CloudEngine S310 series switches support MAC address authentication and 802.1X authentication and can dynamically deliver policies (VLAN, QoS, and ACL) for users. CloudEngine S310 series switches support port-based 802.1X authentication, MAC address authentication, and multi-mode authentication.
- CloudEngine S310 series switches provide a series of mechanisms to defend against DoS attacks and user-targeted attacks. DoS attacks are targeted at switches and include SYN flood, Land, Smurf, and ICMP flood attacks. User-targeted attacks include bogus DHCP server attacks, IP/MAC spoofing attacks, DHCP request flood attacks, and attacks with variable DHCP CHADDR values in packets.
- CloudEngine S310 series switches can generate and maintain DHCP snooping binding entries and discard invalid packets that do not match the binding entries. DHCP snooping trusted and untrusted ports can be specified to ensure that users connect only to the authorized DHCP server.
- CloudEngine S310 series switches support strict ARP entry learning, which prevents ARP spoofing from exhausting ARP entries and ensures Internet access of authorized users.
No offer for this merchant, please contact SwitchPay.
Out of stock